Monday, February 15, 2010

The Not-So-Happy, Wonderful Phone Call

Happy Late Valentines Day Everyone,

Well, yesterday was supposed to be a good day, but ended up being more stressful than I could EVER imagine.

The day started off well, I got up and went to my grandparents, then to my mom's to wish them all a happy valentines day. After seeing them, I headed to Adam's parents house to wait for Shawna to pick me up to go to Steven's parents house for dinner. Shawna and I got there at almost 2pm and sat and talked and hung around. At exactly 3:15pm ADAM CALLS!!!!! I get so excited, I scream and start to cry. Just knowing that I am going to hear is voice is enough to make my heart happy. So, I did as I was told by Adam, and I let it go to the voicemail (that was the hardest thing I have ever done.) About 2 mins later, my phone rings again and it's Adam again, so I figure I better answer it. I answer, and he is in a panic and yelling at me to get a pencil and a pen. But I wasn't in my element, and I was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. All the while, Shawna's boyfriend is calling her at the same time so be are both crying and looking for paper. So finally, after Dawn and Steve (Steven's parents) literally pull us to the office, Adam starts frantically and quickly telling me his new address. I was so scared and shaking I couldn't get the address right, so I gave up and hoped that Shawna got the address because I could tell something was wrong with Adam, and I needed to find out. After telling me his address, which might I add, is like 5 lines long, he tells me that something bad happened. He then begins to tell me that somehow our direct deposit form got lost and I have no money. The AF made him open up a new account at BofA and I need to log on to the account and transfer the money to our joint account when I need to. Seemed simple enough. But bless Adam's amazing heart, he feels absolutely horrible. This was the worst imaginable conversation he could have with me, he literally thought he left me alone with no money. I was so in shock all I could do was cry, his voice has already changed so much. So after telling him everything is going to be okay and that we love each other, we are forced to hang up.

So, then I go to a computer and put in the username and the password into the BofA account and it asks me a security question that I know the answer to. I put the answer in once, twice, and three times and the account blocks me out. The account cannot be unlocked until I can get into his new "gmail" account, which I have no idea what his name or password is. So, I'm at a loss at what to do.

This morning, I call the Recruiter, hoping to get some help and of course he doesn't answer. So, I'm going to keep bugging him until I get some answers.

So, I now have Adam's address, and if everyone can, PLEASE PLEASE write him a letter. He needs as much encouragement that he can get. I know he is definitely worried about me and needs to be told that everything is going to be okay. So, if you want his address, please email me at Cassiean884@hotmail.com or message me on Facebook.

I'll keep everyone posted when I have some answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment