Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Just a tid bit of an update


Alright, So I got up this morning and called the Recruiter and he pretty much told me there was nothing that he could do. His best advise was to go to the bank and see if I can get into Adam's new account and see what I can do. So, I get to BofA, and I sit down with some guy that thinks he can help me. They said if I knew the account number that I could easily take the money from Adam's account and just put it into my account....oh if life was so simple. LOL. I, of course, don't know Adam's account number and have no way of getting it until he calls or writes me. So I ask the guy to just check and make sure that the account is in his name and that it is there on file. He types in Adam's social security number and the computer is telling the guy that the only account under his SSN is the account that him and I share. I didn't believe him and told him that he needed to try another way. I gave him the username and password that Adam gave me on Sunday, and nothing happened. This guy then tells me to call the Finance people at Lackland because there is nothing else that he can do. At this point I'm so confused. I don't understand how there is no account, so I decided to go to my mom's house and make sure that this guy didn't make a mistake. Well, the stinkin guy was right! There is no account under the username and the password that Adam gave to me. (PS this account worked on Sunday. So I have no idea what happend.) Anyway, I try to get a hold of the Finance people at Lackland and I have no luck. What the heck?! No one answers there, and I don't know why. I have been trying all day and nothing. So this is what I'm hoping, I'm hoping that Adam was able to cancel that account that he opened and somehow got our direct deposit form and everything is worked out. I can't wait to hear from him, I'm hoping I hear from him soon. But as soon as I hear from him, I'll keep you updated.

OH OH! I forgot to tell you that Adam is in the 324 Squadron, which means he is a Maroon Knight! I think that's really cool. So that is his symbol up there. :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment