Saturday, February 27, 2010

Airman Graham 2 :)

Okay, So yesterday, Friday, I finally recieved my first letter from Adam!!!! I was soooo happy to get it in the mail, LOL I cried. He wrote it on Monday, February 22, 2010. Well, the first thing was that it said "Letter #2" and there was no sign of "Letter #1" so I don't know if it got lost or something. But my friend Shawna, her fiance is in the Air Force with Adam (same flight too) and she said that she only recived "Letter #2" also, so who knows.

Anyway, Adam says he is doing okay, ready to be done with this phase in our lives and move on. But he is working his way through. He said that he was able to go and finally pick a job! Well, there are 3 jobs that he can choose from: Personal, Knowledge Information Management, and something like Aviatics Database. He said that his first choice was Personal, because it's the easiest and has hardly any deployments. But the thing is, is that there are 4 other guys going for those 3 jobs. But Adam is the only one out of the 4 that has a college degree, so he is hoping he will have the upper hand. God is in control, so we are praying for the best. Adam also told me that all of the tech schools for those jobs are in Mississippi, which means that as soon as Graduation is over, he will be heading to MI. But the plus side is that tech school should only be 5 weeks, so he should be home sometime in May, then we will go to our first assignment! Can't wait!!

He told me again that he is worried about dorm inspections. But we all know when Adam puts his mind to something, he gets it done. So I'm not worried. :) LOL he also said that Basic is just "simulated stress" and its not real, he says "I'm worried about socks for crying out loud!" That made me laugh.

Adam said to tell everyone that he thinks about you guys often, and to please write him letters. And thank you to all the ones that have already.

......SOOOOOOO, this afternoon, I decided to go to my mom's house and get stuff done, and I decided to get onto my bank account just to make sure everything is okay, AND!!!!! Adam's pay is in the account!!! Yes!! So, I guess Adam got it all worked out and everything is A-okay now. Now all we have to do is get this whole Certified Marriage Licence nonsense worked out and I should be able to go onto base soon. So, if everyone could please pray for the Personal job and pray for Adam to keep a sound mind while there. :) Thank you everyone for the support, it means so much to us.

and DON'T FORGET TO WRITE ADAM LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment