Friday, April 20, 2012

That's a Yummy Stromboli!!!!

Alrighty, I love love me some Stromboli! I figured I could make it better than going to the little expensive family restuarnt down the street. So here is the recipe:

1 can of pilsbury pizza crust (I usually like to make my own dough, but this works in a pinch)
Oregano
Tons of spinich
Pepperoni
Hard Salami
Mozzerella cheese
And anything you want, pretty much.

I like to have a side of marinara sauce on the side to dip in. I like to put tomatos and a bunch of veggies with spices in the crockpot all day and have yummy homemade sauce.

Lay the dough on a cookie sheet (greased) lay all of your ingredients on the dough, sprinkle the oregano on top, wrap horizantally, close the ends and bake at 350 for about 20 mins!

It's delicious!


Well, until later, I have to feed me and the kiddo lunch :)

-Cassie

2 comments:

  1. This makes me hungry.
    You've got to stop!
    It's too much ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Sorry. I have another recipe to post today.

      Delete