Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's been a loooong time!!

Hi Guys,

I know, I know, its been literally like 4 months since I have updated this thing, but to be honest, I didn't really think I had much to say lol.

But I did want to give you guys a little up date about whats going on, on our side of the fence.

Adam is working in his office at the moment. He has to take these things called CDC's. And for those of you who are in the Air Force or Military know what those are lol. But for those of you who aren't, CDC's are tests that, in our case, Airmen have to take in order for him to be able to work in his specified job. Adam is in Knowledge Operations. Which means he pretty much works with top secret documents and what not. Anyway, he hates this LOL. He wants to be up and about, and he is required to just sit in an office and study all day. And if you know Adam, this is a NO GO for him. So he is having a hard time. But hopefully they tests will go by quickly and he will move on to bigger and better things.

We have 2 new additions to our household, we got more dogs. Jasmine, who is a boxer and Harley, she is some sort of shepard mix. We had intended on only getting one dog when we went to the shelter, but ended up walking out with 2. Gotta love us Grahams. Their faces were so sad, we couldn't take just one.

We do live in a house now, on base. We love this house. It's just big enough for us, and has lots of room for our stuff. We are looking into getting a newer house here on base. But who knows when that will be!

Both Adam and I are going to go back to school in the next few months. Probably after the new year. And we are both VERY excited about that!

Oh and we bought a new car!

I think that's it for now!

I hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment